Xchanging Walkin Drive for freshers on 25th April 2015. Xchanging Recruitment Drive in Bangalore for Freshers as Associate / Advanced Associate position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Qualification||B.Com, BBA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Associate / Advanced Associate|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Provide able back office support throughout the various stages of the Policy renewal process for Brokers clientele across multiple industry sectors.
- Chasing and obtaining claims experience of Insureds from their current Insurers across multiple lines of business.
- Ensure that the Insured provide up to date and accurate data relating to their current exposures and liabilities.
- Collate and validate exposure and experience data in order to prepare broking presentation for the purpose of inviting quotes from Insurers.
- Perform quote/coverage comparison prior presentation to Insureds.
- Chasing Insurers for policy documents, certificates and schedules for onward transmission to Insureds.
- 0 – 4 Yrs of experience in Insurance domain.
- Good Knowledge in MS Office.
- Good Communication, Analytical skills, aptitude skills & business
- For Fresher – Any commerce graduates with 60 % & above from Regular College ( Graduates from Banking & Insurance / Business Administration are preferred )
- For Experienced – Any Graduates from Regular College ( Graduates from Banking & Insurance / Commerce / Business Administration are preferred )
Xchanging Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 25th April 2015
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
SJR iPark, EPIP Area, Whitefield,
A Brief About Xchanging:
Xchanging is a UK based firm and is listed on the London Stock Exchange with an annual turnover of around one billion dollar. Xchanging is head quartered out of London with presence in 8 countries across the globe with an employee strength of about 8000 globally. In India we are present in cities: Bangalore, Gurgaon, Chennai , Mumbai, Pune and tier III cities like Shimoga and Solan with a strength of around 3500 plus employees.