Jobs in India – TCS Off Campus Recruitment For 2013,2014,2015 batch Freshers
Jobs in India – TCS Off Campus Recruitment For 2013,2014,2015 batch Freshers. Freshers Openings at TCS in May 2015 Across India. BCA,B.Sc,BCS Freshers are eligible to apply for this drive. TCS Recruitment Drive 2015 For Freshers In May 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
You can also see: TCS off campus drive for freshers
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- B.Sc.(Physics, Mathematics, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS graduates of 2013, 2014, and 2015 batches
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science or Commerce with Mathematics / Statistics as subjects
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt.
- Aggregate is average of scores of all subjects in all semesters.
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible
- There should not be extended education. All courses should be completed within normal stipulated course duration.
Interested candidates need to register on TCS campus portal.
To register please log on to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entry Level Fresher > Click Here > Next Step (New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
Applicants who have already registered in TCS NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com > Off Campus Applicants.
For More Details: Click Here
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Jobs in Gurgaon – Lucid Infotech Recruitment 2015 for BE, B.Tech freshers
- Jobs in Bangalore – VIRANI Group Hiring freshers – BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BBM
- Jobs in Chennai – Datamatics Walkin Drive on 28th and 29th April 2015
- Jobs in Kolkata – Genpact Walkin Drive for freshers on 28th and 29th April 2015
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.