Jobs in Delhi – Oxfam India Walkin drive on 29th and 30th April 2015
Jobs in Delhi – Oxfam India Walkin drive on 29th and 30th April 2015. Oxfam India Recruitment in Delhi for freshers as Marketing Executive position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Oxfam India|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Industry Type||Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations|
- Recruiting new donors through permissions, institutions and malls as and when identified by the organisation.
- Documenting and reporting results to the line manager.
- Update self with all information and trainings, work guidelines, principles, policies and campaigns.
- Responsible for handling materials and forms and providing daily reports to the Team Leader.
- Achieving the set donors & income budgets every month.
- To ensure confidentiality of information
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the team leader.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The position will be driven by the urge to talk to people about our work and the overall mission of the organisation. The position will need to be keen to inspire prospects to support our unique approach in community development ensuring rights for all.
- Preferred- relevant experience
- Preferred- track record of successfully delivering F2F individual targets.
- Practical understanding of F2F fundraising techniques.
- Developed interpersonal skills.
- Cultural and other sensitivities the ability to talk to strangers without being invasive; adapt communications style from person to person.
- Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi and regional languages).
Oxfam Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: Any Date in March 2014
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 4 PM
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.