Job in Chennai – ADP Recruitment 2015 for Freshers – Apply Online. ADP Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Associate Application Developer position. Only BE, B.Tech,BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through below provided link.
|Company Name||ADP India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech,BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
- Fresh Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications or fresh Post Graduates in Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, though academic knowledge of programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is preferable
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop
- Customer focus