Baker Hughes Recruitment 2015 for Java Developer freshers – Apply Online
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2015 for Java Developer freshers – Apply Online. Baker Hughes Job Openings in Cochin for freshers as JAVA Software Engineer Position. ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc freshers are eligible to apply for this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Baker Hughes|
|Qualification||ME, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Job Role||JAVA Software Engineer|
- A software development technocrat with excellent capability of developing JAVA J2EE and Enterprise Applications with an insightful experience.
- Must be proficient in leveraging resources within the team to deliver exceptional results.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible to develop functional specifications for the new development and delivery commitments
- Ensure participation in defining high-level and low-level designs.
- Responsible to develop estimates for effort, time and cost for development initiatives and participate in project planning activities.
- Responsible to provide regular status updates and feedback vs key deliverables
- Research and recommend technologies to be used in product development
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Extremely strong Java development skills including multiple frameworks such as Struts, spring, Hibernate or commercial equivalents.
- Experience in Java Programming and J2EE/JBoss application server software development (EJB, JMS, JDBC, spring frameworks)
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Creativity to enhance or shape new products
- Minimum 3 plus years of application software development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Master’s Degree
- Prior experience in Real-Time Systems
- Well organized, good communication, and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
- Experience in developing work flow using standard BPM tools, JBPM preferred.
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.