ANI Technologies Walkin Drive for freshers in Pune from 22nd to 24th April 2015
ANI Technologies Walkin Drive for freshers in Pune from 22nd to 24th April 2015. ANI Technologies Job Openings in Pune for freshers as Sales Executive/Officer position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly walkin to below mentioned address.
|Company Name||ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive/Officer|
|Industry Type||Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways|
- To tap the respective territory market to connect, acquire and maintain car fleet operators to exploit the latent demand for cabs
- Sourcing strategy- Develop and execute sourcing strategy to ensure demand fulfilment in market
- Goal setting- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly sourcing goals to meet larger business goals
- Operator/ Vendor Relations – Establishing and maintaining business relations with our existing and new operators
- Resolution of Issues – Co-coordinating with internal departments and resolve operator related issues
- 100% Field Job.
ANI Technologies Walkin Details:
Walkin Date: 22nd to 24th April 2015
Walkin Time: 10 AM
ANI Technologies PVT LTD.
4th Floor, Next To Hotel Redision Blue,
Above Axis Bank, Kharadi Mundhwa Bypass Road,
Contact Person: Ankit
Olacabs is a largest company in India & an online car aggregator and the first of its kind to be launched in India. Started in 2010 by two IIT Bombay
graduates , a young and energetic company based in Mumbai. Nothing excites us more than using technology to bring the same efficiency and customer experience to the car rental industry that you expect from flights! We’re looking for extremely talented people to help us bring the transportation industry into the 21st century. Your contributions will not just move bits, but move actual people.
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.