Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive at NRI for 2015, 2014 Passout Freshers on 27th March 2015
Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive at NRI for 2015, 2014 Passout Freshers on 27th March 2015. Tech Mahindra is visiting NRI Group of Institutions, Bhopal on March 27th 2015, 9.00 AM, for open campus drive for BE, B.Tech, Diploma and MCA – 2014 , 2015 and BCA & BSC candidates from current and previous batch.
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech,B.Sc, BCA, Diploma, MCA|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Any Where India|
|Job Role||Entry Freshers|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Diploma – CS, IT, EEE and ECE – (2015 & 2014 batch pass out)
- BSc – CS (2015 & 2014 batch pass out)
- BCA (2015 & 2014 batch pass out)
- BE / BTech / MCA – CS, EEE, ECE and IT (2014 batch only) with 60% throughout from 10th onwards
- Gap Allowed in Academics:Not more than 1 year in between courses
- Age Limit: Not more than 23 years as on 1st July 2015
- Grade: U1- Dip/BCA/BSC -JTA (Junior Trainee Associate), BE/BTECH/MCA – ELTP (Entry Level Trainee Professional)
- Joining Location: Anywhere in India
Carry the following Documents:
- Updated Resume
- Photo ID card
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Mark sheets – X, XII, semester wise mark sheets
- Passport and PAN CARD copy
- LAN / Internet based Aptitude Test followed by Paragraph Writing (Comprehension)
- Technical Evaluation
- HR Evaluation
- Selected candidate has to be flexible to work anywhere in India.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th March 2015
Interview Timings: 9 AM
NRI Group of Institutions,
Related Fresher Jobs:
- IBM Job Openings 2015 for BE, B.Tech , ME, M.Tech Freshers – Apply Online
- Job Fair 2015 for freshers at PERI Institute of Technology on 21st and 22nd March 2015
- Dell Walkin Recruitment 2015 for Graduate freshers on 16th and 17th March 2015
- Sutherland Off Campus Drive for 2014, 2015 Batch Freshers On 16th and 17th March 2015
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.