TCS Walkin Drive for 2014 Passout freshers from 16th to 20th March 2015. TCS Job openings in Gurgaon for Team Member Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested candidates can directly attend the walkin interview.
Also Check: TCS Placement Papers
|Job Role||Team Member|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- Only MBA Freshers 2014 batch can apply
- Minimum 15yrs of regular education (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation)
- Graduates through Open Universities / Correspondence graduates need not apply.
- Good English Communication Skills.
- Willing to work in any shifts.
- should not have more than 2 years of gap in Education.
- Documents need to carry while coming for an interview: ID proof, Address proof, all educational certificates and mark sheets.
- (If you already have a profile in TCS career portal and have an
- EP number, please ensure that the CV and Application form are properly uploaded.)
- Select India Geography and click on the Experienced Professionals Link.
- Go to create new profile, choose the area of interest as BPO, fill the details and submit.
- You will get the EP number & password in your personal e-mail Id. Please log on using Step 1 & Enter the user name & password to Change the Password.
- Please fill up the online Application form with correct details, upload your CV and bring the print out of your application from during interviews.
- Kindly mention the Walk-in Source details as (Priya HR) on top of your resume.
TCS Walkin Details:
Interview Date: 16th to 20th March 2015
Interview Timing: 11 AM to 1 PM
Tata Consultancy Services:
3rd Floor, Tower A, Building No.6, W Block,
DLF Phase III, Gurgaon – 122 002,
You can also see: TCS Jobs For Freshers 2015
Related Fresher Jobs:
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus drive at NRI for 2015, 2014 Passout Freshers on 27th March 2015
- IBM Job Openings 2015 for BE, B.Tech , ME, M.Tech Freshers – Apply Online
- Job Fair 2015 for freshers at PERI Institute of Technology on 21st and 22nd March 2015
- Dell Walkin Recruitment 2015 for Graduate freshers on 16th and 17th March 2015