Next Olive Technologies Recruitment 2015 for freshers – BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA . Next Olive Job Openings in Lucknow for Dot Net Developer, Software tester, PHP Developer Positions. Any Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Next Olive Technologies|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, BCA, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Job Role||Multiple Profiles|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
|Salary||1.0 – 2.5 LPA|
They provide customized solution to small, medium, size enterprise/companies according to their specific business requirement. They believe that similar business/domain industries have different style of working/process and management to achieve their goals, which cannot be fulfilled by readymade software that can give a short term solutions and limited functionality.
Profile 1- Software Tester:
- The candidate will be involved in research and development on emerging software technologies.
- The candidate will be required to Work upon the programming languages like Java, C#, VB, JS
- Implementing of the algorithms in arbitrary programming languages.
- Designing and Implementing of the Databases schemas and tables
- Developing the flagship application.
- Strong analytical skills and written communication skills (English)
- Good hold on windows applications and should have Technical and scientific outlook.
- High degree of proficiency in algorithms and data structures.
Profile 2- Dot Net Developer:
- The candidate will be required to work on US based projects with hourly based task and on time delivery.
- The candidate will be given challenging opportunities and projects which will require the ability to work on multiple projects in team.
- The candidate will be involved in conceptualizing the entire work flow
Profile 3- PHP Developer:
- The candidate will be required to ensure full performance of the deliverable.
- The candidate will be working independently and also as a part of team.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments and sending regular update about project status.
- Understanding client requirement and functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Test
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews