NCR Recruitment 2015 for freshers as Software Engineer – March 2015
NCR Recruitment 2015 for freshers as Software Engineer – March 2015. NCR Recruitment drive for freshers as Software Engineer Position. Any Graduate and PG freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||NCR Corporation|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, PG|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- This position deals with the development and enhancement of a Self-Service Check Out Integration for retail markets.
- This position will be responsible for Requirements, F-Spec, Design, Code, Testing and implementation of both new customer integrations or on-going customization of the SSCO solutions for NCR customers.
- This position will be supported by a Technical Leader and a Project Manager in Hyderabad that will act as your partner in project definition, management and issue resolution. This person will work directly with a team of people in Atlanta on projects as well.
- Responsible for technical design, development, and maintenance of software applications and their associated components within the team; Contributes to technical strategy discussions; Selects process/design tools
- This project is being jointly developed with the help of several other internal and external software development groups both in the US and abroad. The incumbent will be required to quickly gain expertise in various vendors’ system software during the course of the project. Project work varies considerably in a range of technologies and environments from legacy integration to up-to-the minute software development with the latest tools and technologies. Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new challenges quickly is critical. Local and International travel may also be required. Experience 0-3 years experience preferred .
- Strong C++, VC++ or C# skills are required
- Experience with NT/2000/XP Multi-threaded development is required
- MFC and Database skills are desired
- Experience with Linux and Driver Level development a strong plus
- POS Checkout Application knowledge a strong plus
- Retail solutions experience a strong plus (NCR, IBM, Retalix, SNI, and/or ICL)
- OPOS/JPOS knowledge a strong plus
- Experience with Communication with Serial/USB ports a plus
- Experience with multi-thread COM development a plus Qualifications: BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience required
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.