GE Recruitment 2015 for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online
GE Recruitment 2015 for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. GE Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Associate Engineer position. BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
Also Check: GE Placement Papers
|Company Name||GE india|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Associate Engineer is part of an accelerated learning program to graduate Engineer/technologist for the engineering function of the Water business.
- This is a two-year program committed to growing high potential talent by accelerating their development through intense technical and professional training and a variety of business-critical assignments in areas such as OTR and ITO processes in engineering and application engineering.
- This program is designed for its program members to gain hands-on experience while working on challenging projects, network with professionals, and learn from some of the brightest minds in the business.
- As part of the program, the participants can be put through 2 to 4 rotational assignments in related areas such as Commercial engineering, Project execution and Piloting studies. The rotation assignments are intended to provide a broad exposure to these engineering fields, leading to successful off Program placement. Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job, classroom, and on-demand training. Responsibilities will vary by assignment, but some examples may include: e.g. for Pilot studies:
- Execute through GE Product evaluation to a specific system
- Responsible for engineering design and evaluation of systems throughout development
- Technical lab qualification for full scale execution
- Collaborate with global team for technical development
- Evaluate suppliers for product development.
- BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Civil)/ME/Mtech in Environmental Engg with First class scores and a max of up to 2 years of experience post qualification. Geographic mobility in accepting rotational assignments.
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals. Prior internship or co-op experiences in engineering and/or manufacturing. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. High self-confidence.
How To Apply:
A Brief about GE:
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
Related Fresher Jobs:
You can also see: GE Jobs For Freshers
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.