CGI Off Campus Drive 2015 For BE, BTech, MTech, MCA Freshers – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai
|Qualification||BTech / BE / MTech/ MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- 2014/2013 batch BTech / BE / M.Tech/ MCA (CS/EC/IT)
- A minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th and 65% in graduation (aggregate of 1 to 8 semester)
- Training certification in one of the following ( .Net / Java / C++ / PLSQL / SAP ABAP / SAP BASIS / Mainframes / AS400 / VC++ )
- For candidates without certification, you should have pH score. (Only 2014 batch candidates will be considered for this.) (You must mention None or Others in certification to be considered for this.)
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Following the August 2012 closing of the Logica transaction, CGI now offers greater presence, service capabilities and expertise for our clients across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our 71,000 professionals in 40 countries provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
- No resumes will be entertained directly by CGI and all profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.
- You are expected carry your certificate of training on the event date (for candidates who have mentioned certification in their profile). Failure to do so will disqualify you and you shall not be allowed to participate in the drive.
Apply only if you agree to the following:
1. I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
2. I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
3. I am flexible to work in any kind of shift – day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
How To Apply:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.