Broadcom fresher jobs in Hyderabad 2015 – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Broadcom fresher jobs in Hyderabad 2015 – BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech. Broadcom Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Staff IT Engineer position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Role||IT Engineer, Staff|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Agile PLM Customization project implementations. The primary responsibility of this role is to provide leadership to the development team for multiple projects. This includes timely delivery of design and technical documentation, reusable framework and software components.
- The Senior Software Engineer will report to a Software Development Manager. The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with multiple on site and off shore developers and Business Analysts. The Senior Software Engineer will be a major contributor in the overall success of the project including client satisfaction.
- Provides technical direction from design through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of Agile PLM software development practices to improve service to our internal customers.
- Keeps development manager/business analyst well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project management.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction, including ongoing support of customer issues; interfacing with customers and driving critical issues to resolution on a timely basis
- Communicates and enforces coding standards.
- Performs code reviews and mentors developers and technical leads.
- Ensure the developers consistently deliver high-quality services for all projects.
- Collaborate with QA to resolve bugs, performance issues, and gaps in requirements.
- Collaborate with other development teams to ensure full integration of all parts of system.
- Strong experience in core Java, J2EE and modern web application development is mandatory
- Experience in Oracle/Agile PLM SDK, PXs & WSX is mandatory.
- Knowledge of SOAP/REST web service(as both consumer and provider) and SOA concept is mandatory.
- Strong working experience with Maven (experience with Archetype is a plus) is desirable
- Strong database knowledge in PL/SQL, DDL and DML is desirable
- ACP(Agile Configuration Propagation) experience is desirable
- Familiar with Java Open Source technology/Library is desirable
- Strong communication skill is mandatory
- Familiar with software development life cycle on both waterfall and Agile development is a plus
- Familiar in writing business, technical requirements – FRD,Tech Specs etc.
How To Apply:
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.