NTT Data Job Openings For BE, B.Tech Freshers (CS, IT, ECE, EIE)
|Company Name||NTT Data|
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary||3 Lakhs per annum|
About NTT Data:
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. Headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development to business IT outsourcing.
We share the aspiration of our customers to realize innovation. With foresight into future needs and deep understanding of our customers, we envision new businesses and services as well as solutions to support them. We share with our customers the dreams to achieve greater prosperity of business and society.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 4 years full time Engineers from 2014 batch (CS/IT/ECE/EIE)
- 60% aggregate throughout their education (X, XII and Engg)
- History of Arrears not more than 2
- No Standing Arrears
- Candidate should not be holding any other offer in hand.
- Nationality should be Indian
During training period of 4-16 weeks a stipend of Rs. 12000/- PM will be paid.
After successful completion of the training a salary of Rs 3,00,000 P.A will be paid
Nature of Job:
Will be part of Application and Development practice and Software Testing group
They should be open to work in Shifts as per business needs
Open to relocate to other locations based on requirements
Open to work in support projects
Open for cross training ( other than the trained one )into other technologies
How To Apply:
Vacancies for this position have been filled.
You can check: Freshers Jobs in India
Related Freshers Jobs:
- Twitter Recruitment in Bangalore For Software Engineers 2015
- IBM Off Campus Drive On 15th March 2015 For Freshers (2013, 2014 Batch)
- Genpact Job Openings in Delhi NCR, Gurgaon – Walkin 27, 28 Feb 2015
- Wipro Recruitment 2015 For Freshers From 24th to 28th February
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.