IBM Off Campus Drive On 15th March 2015 For Freshers (2013, 2014 Batch)
IBM Off Campus Drive On 15th March 2015 For Freshers (2013, 2014 Batch). IBM job openings for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers. Only 2013, 2014 batch pass out freshers are eligible to attend this recruitment drive.
Also Check: IBM Placement Papers
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ME /M.Tech /MCA|
|Experience||Freshers (2013, 2014 Batch)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Role||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.3.15L per annum|
This role is for a graduate with a university level education, who is hired for a professional position in GBS GD.
In the role, you will design Applications, write Code, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies. We are looking for candidates who are enterprising, have good interpersonal skills, and have the ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients. They must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time. Proven verbal and written communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must. Graduates & Post graduates from all technical streams are eligible. As new recruits, they will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talent. The GBS Global Delivery Center is a challenging and an enriching platform for fresh graduates and post-graduates to implement their academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, make a difference.
- 2013 & 2014 passed out Batch
- All Branches B.E/ B.Tech/ME /M.Tech /MCA
- Except Pharma and fashion Technology
- 70% or 7.0 CGPA in Xth, XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation
- PLACED STUDENTS CAN ALSO APPLY
- Applicant must have no backlogs at the time of IBM Placement process on Campus.
Off Campus Details:
Date: 15th March 2015
Time: 8:30 AM
Career Guidance and Placement Cell
Knowledge Institute of Technology
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.)
Salem – 637 504
Contact Person: Prof. I. Rajesh, Prof.R.Shanmuga Sundaram
Contact numbers: 9894790284, 9751661542
Also Check: IBM Registration Link
1. No Registration fee.
2. Interested/Eligible students are requested to register their details in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or
before 03.03.2015. 3. Shortlisted Candidates will be sent Hall Ticket mail on or before 04.03.2015.
4. The candidates are instructed to bring their Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph,Writing pad and photocopies of Mark sheets.
5. The candidates are instructed to be present in KIOT on 15.03.2015 at 8:30 am.
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.