HDFC Life Walkin Interview On 3rd February 2015
HDFC Life Walkin Interview On 3rd February 2015. HDFC Standard Life Job Openings in Chennai for Claims Assessors. Interested candidates kindly walkin on 3rd Feb, Tuesday 2015, between 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM with a copy your updated resume and ID Proof.
|Company Name||HDFC Std life|
|Experience||0 to 3 Years|
|Job Role||Claims Assessor|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
- Ensuring the validity of the intimated claim with high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Processing of intimations and forwarding the requirements accordingly based on validity of claim along with the condolence letter.
- On receipt of complete requirements analyzing and processing the claim within the agreed TAT .
- In case of receipt of incomplete requirements regular follow-up with claimants via reminders, telephonic talk, branch ops officers, sales force etc. within the time frame as specified in the Claims process guidelines.
- Seeking legal, medical under-writing and reinsurer’s opinion wherever necessary to arrive at a decision as to accept/reject the claim.
- Coordinating with other departments viz ; ops,actuarials,underwriting, legal etc to expedite processing of claims.
- Laisoning with concerned depts. for claims statistics for valuation/accounting purpose.
- Compliance to IRDA regulations and Insurance laws especially Policyholders Protection Act.
- Constant up gradation of knowledge in Insurance and legal aspects through various insurance examinations.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information pertaining to facts and figures of Claims function.
- Laisoning with other life insurance companies for mutual sharing of case specific information in consultation with Manager-Claims & subject to prior consent.
About HDFC Standard Life:
Walkin Date: 3rd February 2015
6th Floor, RR Tower III
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai, 600 032, Tamil Nadu
Direct: 044 66111205 I Board: 044 66111666
Contact Person: Ramesh S
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.