BNY Mellon Walk-In Recruitment 2015 For MBA Freshers – Chennai. Job Openings For B.Com,BA,BBA,MBA Freshers in 2015. Walk-Ins on 2nd,3rd February 2015 at Chennai. BNY Mellon Hiring Freshers For The Position Of Finance Executive.
|Company Name||BNY Mellon International Operations|
|Job Role||Finance Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||Banking/ Financial Services|
Walkin Interview for MBA Freshers on 2nd and 3rd February 2015 at Chennai.
- MBA Freshers.
- Good knowledge in Derivatives , Capital Market, Share and Stock Market , Concepts in Accounting , Greek Options in Finance , Value at Risk, Scenario Analysis, Stress Testing, Correlations, Options, Convertible Bonds, Futures.
- Direct & very high business impact since this drives daily operations
- Quick learner to understand risk calculation issues
- Strong knowledge in Excel with financial background will be a plus.
- Highly proficient in English
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish credibility at all levels
BNY Mellon Walk-In Details:
Walk-In Date: 2nd and 3rd February 2015.
Interview Timing: 10 am to 1 pm
BNY Mellon International Operations (India) Pvt Ltd
Block 3,6th Floor,
DLF IT Park, Porur,
About The Company:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. As of December 31, 2013, BNY Mellon had $27.6 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.6 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create trade, hold, manage service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).