Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore 2015 For Freshers
Amazon Job Openings in Bangalore 2015 For Freshers. Amazon recruitment 2015 for the vacancies of software development engineer. Only BE, B.Tech freshers are eligible to apply for Amazon interview process.
Also Check: Amazon Placement Papers
|Experience||Fresher / 1+ Exp|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Candidates must have a strong Computer Science background.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is a must.
- Fresher or 1+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in Java OR C++, and Object-oriented Design
- Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms
- Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
- Understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is desirable.
- Master’s degree or relevant work experience
- Perl, SQL and experience with Linux
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Experience on web development focusing on mobile form factors would be an added advantage.
Amazon.com and its subsidiaries are leaders in the online retail industry, enabling customers worldwide to purchase millions of unique items. The Advertising team is specifically chartered with the responsibility of marketing our products, and to drive traffic to Amazon to increase sales. As Amazon.com seeks to increase its presence in many countries with different customer behaviors, and as mobile and tablets explode, one of our biggest challenges is to increase the awareness of our product selection and price to customers in a variety of ways, and to make us the premier online shopping destination, including on Mobile devices.
We use several advertising channels to be able to bring customers to Amazon. One of the major forms of advertising is by placing advertisements for Amazon on 3rd Party sites (Publishers). We have millions of such Publishers in our network, driving billions of dollars in sales for Amazon. We also use these websites to show ads for other companies, and keep a portion of the revenue from these companies as our take, like AdSense. We have systems that are able to monitor customer behavior on Amazon.com and on other websites, correlate purchases and browsing history on the internet, and come up with intelligent advertising campaigns that would maximize the benefit to Amazon, the Advertisers and Publishers. We do this by calculating the probability of a customer making a purchase because of an advertisement, the cost of showing that advertisement, and make a data based decision on what advertisement is best to surface.
How To Apply:
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.