Media.net Walkin Recruitment 2015 – 5th to 7th Jan 2015. Media.net job openings in Mumbai for BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA freshers graduates. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will work with a team of seasoned talent scouts to identify and onboard “A” players for our expanding team (current size: 1300+) across our multiple offices and functions.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Role||Recruitment Coordinator|
Role, Responsibilities & Required Skills:
- Ensure the Recruitment tools & processes are updated
- Work closely with the recruiter in closing the positions
- Update reports & excel sheets to help the recruiter & the business to frame hiring strategy
- Post interview follow up with the respective candidates and the interview panel
- Interview coordination: calling the candidate, ensuring that candidate finishes the online test on time, ensuring the rooms are booked, ensuring interviewer and interviewee are comfortable, end to end coordination
- Follow up with the interview panel for timely completion of feedback updates
- Manage travel logistics for the outstation candidates
- Manage travel logistics for the interview panel during outstation recruitment drives & campus recruitment
- Manage campus recruitment co-ordination as & when required
- Ensuring relocation proof documents are collected from the selected candidates who join us
- Offer Letter creations
- Any other activities that do come up with time
- Overall be as a facilitator of successful recruitment across Directi
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Prior experience or knowledge in recruitment would be a plus
- Technology Understanding would be a big plus
- Excellent inter personal & relationship building skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 1 – 2 years of recruitment coordination experience is highly desired.
- Effective communication and people skills Experience working with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Internet savvy; must have experience working on Microsoft Office applications with strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure; flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, follow-through on assigned deliverables/projects; serve as a dependable point of contact for recruiters & candidates and manage ones time independently.
- Ability to work as a strong and effective team player; proactive approach; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail.
Interested Candidates can walk in directly on 5-7 Jan, between 11 am to 3 pm along with the CV at the below venue:
The Directiplex – Next to Andheri Subway,
Old Nagardas Road, Andheri East.
Mumbai – 400 069
Landmark : Opp Pink Plaza Hotel
Contact Person : Mehernaz Italia