Infosys Off Campus Recruitment 2015 For Freshers at VTU Bangalore
Infosys Off Campus Recruitment 2015 For Freshers at VTU Bangalore. Infosys job openings in Bangalore on February 2015 for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers.
You can also see: Infosys Placement Papers
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Salary||Best in the Industry|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BTech/MTech students from Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics only.
- X : 65.00%
- XII : 65.00%
- Diploma : 70.00% (incase a candidate has done both XII and Diploma, best of the two will be considered)
- B.E. : 70.00% aggregate till 7th Semester with no active backlog(simple average percentage calculation by including marks of Constitution of India & Environmental Studies)
- M.Tech : 70.00% aggregate till 3rd Semester with no active backlog
- The percentages should be calculated till 2 decimal places & should not be rounded off (students 64.99% in X/XII and/or 69.99% in Diploma/B.E/MTech are not eligible)
- THAT INSTITUTES AFFILIATED TO VTU ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED
- THE STUDENTS OF INSTITUTES WHICH WERE CONSIDERED FOR CAMPUS HIRING OF 2015 BATCH WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROCESS.
- Eligible students are requested to contact their respective placement officer for necessary “students’ instructions” and “step by step students guide” to fill the application.
- Students need to adhere to the time line for registration.
For details placement officers may contact:
SPOC @ VTU: Geo D’ Silva, Placement Officer, 9449845960/9449873467
Off Campus Details:
Infosys off campus drive is going to happen in the below regions.
Bangalore VTU Region
Mysore VTU Region
Belgaum VTU Region
Gulbarga VTU Region
For More Details & Apply: Click Here
You can also see: Infosys Registration Link For Freshers
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.