HCL Off Campus Recruitment For Freshers on 31st January 2015 – BE,B.Tech.
You can also see: HCL Placement Papers
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities
Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT
- Infrastructure components for customers end users
Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support
- 2013/2014 B.tech/BE/ (Branches – EEE, CS, IT, ECE, E&I)/BCA/BSc/MCA
- 50% throughout in academics
- No standing arrears
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
- Willing to sign the Service Agreement as applicable
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
HCL Off Campus Details:
Off Campus Date: 31st January 2014
Interview Time: 9 AM 10 AM
AMC Engineering college
18th Bannerghatta Road, Kalkere
You can also see: HCL Registration Link For Freshers
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.