CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2015 For BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers On 7th Feb
CGI Off Campus Recruitment 2015 For BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers On 7th Feb. Openings Gor Freshers in Bangalore,Chennai,Mumbai. BE,B.Tech Freshers Openings In February 2015. MCA Freshers Jobs 2015 at Bangalore,Chennai, Mumbai.
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Event Date||7th February 2015|
- 2014/2013 batch BTech / BE / M.Tech/ MCA (CS/EC/IT)
- A minimum of 60% in 10th and 12th and 65% in graduation (aggregate of 1 to 8 semester)
- Training certification in one of the following ( .Net / Java / C++ / PLSQL / SAP ABAP / SAP BASIS / Mainframes / AS400 / VC++ )
- For candidates without certification, you should have pH score. (Only 2014 batch candidates will be considered for this.) (You must mention None or Others in certification to be considered for this.)
- Candidates willing to commit for atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
- No resumes will be entertained directly by CGI and all profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.
- You are expected carry your certificate of training on the event date (for candidates who have mentioned certification in their profile). Failure to do so will disqualify you and you shall not be allowed to participate in the drive.
Apply only if you agree to the following:
- I am willing to work at any of the CGI locations from where either CGI or any of its clients operate or function.
- I am willing to work in IT – Development, Maintenance, Support or Testing groups of CGI that are already in existence or may be established/constituted in the future as part of its business/operational diversification or growth.
- I am flexible to work in any kind of shift – day or night, as applicable to my process as assigned to me without any obligation or bindings, that I am being assigned/allocated.
How To Apply:
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.