Aptigenz Solutions Recruitment in February 2015 – BE,B.Tech
Aptigenz Solutions Recruitment in February 2015 – BE,B.Tech. Openings For Experienced Candidates in February 2015. Experienced Jobs in Bangalore 2015. Aptigenz Solutions Hiring Experienced For The Position Of Mobile Application Developer iOS.
|Company Name||Aptigenz Solutions|
|Experience||1 – 3 yrs|
|Job Role||Mobile Application Developer iOS|
|Salary||3 – 6 LPA|
- The candidate will be responsible to lead the design, development and maintenance of iPhone apps as well as entire application lifecycle
- The candidate will be heavily involved in driving the mobile strategy and working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
- The candidate will be responsible for working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products and gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Building prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects and creating compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Standardizing the platform to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Familiar with xcode
- Knowledge of Android application development will be an added advantage.
- Desired skills are : LAMP development experience, PHP frameworks (e.g. Zend), PHP template engines (e.g. Smarty), Creative design skills, Working with a content management system, Working in a media/ publishing environment
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
Other required skills:
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience of development using web technologies and on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps and social media APIs
- Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Telephonic Interview round.
- Multiple face to face interview rounds.
How To Apply:
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.