Thomson Reuters Recruitment For MBA Freshers in January 2015
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Work with Investment Bankers and Portfolio Managers to assist in building financial models within Excel.
- Take ownership of issues originating from assigned clients and ensure prompt response and a high level of satisfaction.Ensure that a standard of excellence is met with respect to all model conversionsBuild custom financial models and convert/rebuild client proprietary templates built in other products such as FactSet, Bloomberg, Reuters and CapIQ using our Thomson Add-ins for both buy side and sell side clients.
- This includes Banker Analytics, T1 Analytics, Baseline Spreadsheet Link and T1E Excel add-in. Moreover, the Consultant should Intrepret, Analyze the user’s add in requirements and create workable financial models.Handle client calls over the phone and recommend solutions to customer application questions with regards to navigation, functionality, content, data quality and entitlements.
- Interact with various Thomson Financial departments to resolve questions / problems.
- Proactively support all assigned accounts in the use of Thomson Excel based products to promote both increased product usage and further establish Thomson products into a client’s workflow
- Candidate should possess MBA Finance graduate with 0-2 years experience in Financial Modeling, Investment Banking, Portfolio/Security Analysis
How To Apply:
You can also apply for: Thomson Reuters Jobs 2015
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.