Tips to not ruin your Telephonic Interview
Tips to not ruin your Telephonic Interview:
“Telephonic interview” Nowadays it has become very popular. Most of the companies or recruiters are using telephonic interviews as the first step in hiring process. So here are the things to keep in mind during telephonic interview.
- Keep your resume with you or put it on some desk. So that it can be handy during the conversation.
- Get away from Noice or Sounds i.e. evict the kids and pets. Turn off the TV or music.
- Turn off the call waiting option in your mobile.
- Have a pen and paper for taking notes at the time of interview.
- Have a short list of your accomplishments available to review.
- Listening skill is very important during telephonic interviews otherwise you will miss out the conversation and you need to ask the interviewer again.
- Avoid talking in between and let the recruiter complete his thought or question before you speak.
- Be polite and do not use unprofessional language.
- Thank the interviewer at the end of interview.
How to answer the basic question, Tell me about yourself?
- Your name and work experience in the industry or specific domain that you have been working
- Your current company, project and responsibilities that you are handling.
- Technologies that you have used & Clients that you have worked etc.
- Awards you won or your accomplishments
- Education Details.
You can also see:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.