Veon Off Campus Drive For 2013,2014 Freshers on 9th January 2015
Veon Off Campus Drive For 2013,2014 Freshers on 9th January 2015. BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers Jobs 2015. Jobs at Hyderabad in January 2015. BE,B.Tech,MCA Freshers Offcampus Drives in 2015. Veon Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer.
|Company Name||Veon Consulting|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Event Date||9th Jan 2015|
|Last Date||7th Jan 2015|
- The candidates will be given a thorough training on the platform that he / she is assigned to along with the best practices while doing development
- The candidate should be able to execute development as per the given specification/design
- OOPs based development with strong reuse and modularization of the developments
- Would work on database with thorough knowledge of existing DB structures and ability to enhance the same
- Should be able to understand the client’s Business context and solve business problems
- Should be able to communicate well within the team and with the end customer
- Should be able to work on integration concepts using SOAP / REST and other protocols
- Good Algorithmic understanding
- Basics of Database Management Concepts (Primary Key, Foreign Key, Database Operations, Queries)
- Understanding of OOPs
- Good communication skills
- Programming skills in PHP would be a plus however candidate should have done programming in any one language like Java / .Net / C++)
- 2013/2014 batch BE/BTech/MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
There is a probation period of 3 months and candidates will have a bond period of 12 months post successful completion of this probation period. The stipend during the probation is Rs 8,000 per month.
How To Apply:
- Sasken Offcampus Drive 2015 For BE,B.Tech Freshers on 2nd January
- Protechsoft Walk-in Drive 2015 For Freshers From 29th Dec to 3rd Jan 2015
- IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers in Gurgaon On 31st December 2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.