Intel BE,B.Tech Freshers Openings in Bangalore – January 2015
Intel BE,B.Tech Freshers Openings at Bangalore in January 2015. BE,B.Tech Freshers Jobs 2015. Intel Hiring Freshers as Applications Developers. Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply For This Jobs Through The Below Link.
|Job Role||Application Developer|
|Salary||Best In The Market|
- Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements.
- Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
- Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
- Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identify root cause for issues and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Support Specialists or Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
- Fixing or Developing capabilities and validating their functionality
- Developing test cases / scripts for QA activities
- Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation
- Perform unit testing /functional testing/ integration testing.
- In the role of Application Developer, you will be joining a team of IT professionals who are focused on supporting and delivering solutions for various groups in Sales and Marketing.
- This position may work on a variety of programming languages which include but are not limited C#, ASP.Net, Java, HTML5, CSS, and XML/JSON and database technologies (Oracle, SQL etc.) is must.
- You would be responsible for application support, application health that meets IT standards.
- Responsible for understanding specific vendor products being used, various web applications, standalone apps and client/server architectural blueprints, support tools, etc.
- Responsible for adhering to the ITIL framework while supporting applications using the tools provided.
- Ability to debug/troubleshoot is highly essential. Participate in hardware/software projects and deployment plans.
- Analyze work group systems and recommend solutions. Execute production processes. Perform/manage changes to servers/environment.
- Drive day to day business needs by managing processes and/or workflow.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur like ITERP/ MI.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Working with the wider team, the individual will collaborate cross organizationally to understand requirements, recommend, and extend and/or develop IT solutions which.
- Successful candidate will have knowledge of ITIL framework, Project Life Cycle (PLC) phases and demonstrate knowledge of good software design principles.
- Knowledge on Agile software development practices is an added advantage.
How To Apply:
You can also apply: Intel Jobs 2015 For Freshers
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.