VMware Recruitment 2014 – 15 for BE, B.Tech freshers – November 2014
VMware Recruitment 2014 – 15 for BE, B.Tech freshers – November 2014. VMware Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Intern (application Administrator) Position. BE, B.Tech and PG freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, PG|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Intern (application Administrator)|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- This position will be working with other Operations Administrators in the IT Operations Application Services team.
- This role requires strong collaboration, communication, skills in scripting and UI Development, which is essential for automation of day-to-day tasks, and provide UI for IT as a Service and service catalog.
- Work on latest VMware technologies, such as vSphere, vCloud, vApps, Could Foundry
- Scripting in Powershell, VB, Shell, Perl, Python, Java etc.
- Work on Orchestrator/Opalis integration, workflow, console, design and administration
- Work on vCO / Microsoft Systems Orchestrator / other industry standard enterprise workflow automation systems
- Demonstrating an ability to understand complex system architectures and come up with creative solutions to challenging problems
- Work with QA engineers and ensure software testability, quality, scalability and stability
- Work with the documentation team and ensure good quality documentation of the environment
- Work with IT Application Operations team for the automation of day to day tasks
- Transformation to cloud infrastructure.
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.