Thomson Reuters Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online
Thomson Reuters Hiring for freshers in Bangalore – Apply Online. Thomson Reuters Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Polling Analyst Position. Any Graduate freshers are eligible to apply online for this position.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Qualification||Any Graduate and PG|
|Job Role||Polling Analyst|
|Industry Type||News & Editorial Family Group|
Polling Analyst Will:
- Identify market moving economic events to conduct polls on
- Plan and coordinate global poll packages effectively
- Lead regular discussions on subjects in the domain with the global team
- Maintain and execute a strong pipeline of initiative stories and Macroscope blogs
- Develop strong relations with key sources already established and expand the source lists to ensure the participants that matter most are always present on key polls
- Develop strong links with reporters and editors globally
- Develop sector specialization through research, networking etc.;
- Be innovative and flexible in providing coverage by suggesting improvements, challenging accepted norms and introducing new ways of storytelling
- Participate in training programmes for new hires and mentor team members
- Work as a part of a team that publishes exclusive Reuters surveys on macroeconomic data, central banks and financial markets
- Cover polls across all regions but focusing mainly on European, UK and U.S. markets
- Handle large volumes of historic data accurately
- Write analysis points from poll data for stories
- Stay in touch with markets and effectively contribute to discussions about new polls
- Maintain a high level of accuracy, paying attention to the data as well as market conditions, keeping in mind Reuters principles and standards of sourcing and ethics
- Ensure deadlines and timeliness targets are met on all polls and related activities, regularly reporting to the team lead or London on the status of the polls
- Build and maintain effective telephone relationships with contributors and resolve client issues
- Monitor news flow, develop a strong understanding of economic data and demonstrate an understanding of how they affect financial markets and expectations
- Anticipate work flow and display the ability to plan and prioritise polling tasks
- Communicate clearly and concisely with colleagues and counterparts in other bureaus as well as London
- Understanding of economic data and interest in financial markets
- Ability to work under time pressure while keeping accuracy as high priority
- Willingness to work in shifts on rotation basis and also be flexible with work hours as this job can depend on breaking news
- Ability to look at large volumes of data and extrapolate analysis points
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.