Invesco Recruitment in Hyderabad for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers – Apply Online
Invesco Recruitment in Hyderabad for BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Freshers – Apply Online. Invesco Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as Trainee IT Services position. Only BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.tech|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Trainee IT Services|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Ensure operational standards are adhered to. This includes actively looking to continuously improve working practices to ensure the team work’s as efficiently as possible.
- Complete the day to day operational activities of the team, respond to client queries and requests for assistance promptly and effectively in accordance with agreed service standards. Escalate any complaints accordingly; ensure they are satisfactorily resolved and long-term corrective action/prevention has taken place.
- Follow team procedures, identify gaps and resolve effectively. Including the Business/Disaster Recovery program
- Demonstrate and deliver excellent service to all clients at all times.
- Call management, includes logging and taking ownership, updating, closing calls correctly, using the appropriate categories and escalating when appropriate.
- Assist when instructed to implement and deliver our BR obligations.
- When requested provide intelligent hands-on support for all areas of the Infrastructure Services
- Must have ability to diagnose and solve problems while maintaining professionalism and courtesy.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate at all technical levels.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to exceptional client service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and converse in English, verbally and in writing.
- Be able to work adhere to Invesco technical and operational procedures and policies.
- The necessary interpersonal skills to effectively interact and communicate throughout the IT organisation with individuals of varying technical abilities.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, approachable and people oriented.
- Normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
- The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 30 pounds is also necessary.
- Hours will include shift work covering 24/7 evenings and weekends
- We are passionate about our clients’ success
- Working together, we achieve more
- We believe in the continuous pursuit of performance excellence
- We earn trust by acting with integrity
- People are the foundation of our success
- Preference for Electronics & Communications Egnginners or any Degree with equivalent experience.
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.