HP Hiring for freshers as Software Developer in Bangalore – November 2014
HP Hiring for freshers as Software Developer in Bangalore – November 2014. HP Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Software Developer position. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech , MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2 Year|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- As a Software Engineer you will join an industry-leading organization and get engaged in the full lifecycle development of the most advanced products and services solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a global product team for software debugging, development and release management during the full product lifecycle.
- Aligning with HP’s technical career path, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
- Designand test HP software and products
- Design and implement features and platform components from requirements
- Involved in the full software development lifecycle
- Work with various developers, product designers, and customer support engineers within the company to deliver high quality defect fixes and enhancements that follow the overall product direction
- Attend design and code reviews
- Outline and write high-level technical design documents for products
- Strong Bachelor or Master degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or related fields
- Software programing knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, or Java
- Software test experience
- Enterprise development knowledge and/or experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and experience on Linux shell script, Windows programming
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Passion for technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team work spirit
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Agile development environment knowledge and/or experience
- Software product R&D or debugging experience
- Prior internship experience
- Leadership experience
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Knowledge of enterprise storage or backup
- Cloud software development experience
- Web development – knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following: HTML5, CSS, XML, Python, XAML
How To Apply:
Related fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.