Global System Technologies Hiring for IOS Developer in Kolkata – Apply Online
Global System Technologies Hiring for IOS Developer in Kolkata – Apply Online. Global System Technologies Job Openings in Kolkata for IOS Developer Position. Candidates must have 1 to 2 years of experience in IT field. Interested and eligible candidates with education B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, PGDCA are requested to apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Global System Technologies|
|Qualification||B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, PGDCA|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||IOS Developer|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
|Salary||2.4 – 3.6 LPA|
- Candidate should be proficient in Objective C & iPhone OS and should have worked on cocos 2d.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of Cocoa, Xcode, Interface builder, iPhone simulator, SQLite, Web service,Open GL, Game development will be an added advantage.
- Candidate will be involved in deploying & uploading projects in Appstore in both the enterprise program & developer program.
- Candidate should have thorough domain knowledge, Project experience & team leadership capability.
- Multiple rounds of Technical interview
- Personal Interview
- HR interview
Salary: 2.4 LPA – 3.6 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and educational qualifications)
How To Apply:
A brief about Global System Technologies:
Global System Technologies (India) Private Limited is an IT Company headquartered in Software Technology Park, Kolkata, India. GST develops ERP Software for domestic & International markets, provides Technology training to major IT Companies viz IBM, Oracle, Wipro etc. GST offers wide variety of training programs in most of the major cities in India. GST have been providing Web development and other IT Services to its domestic, European and US based clients since 1995. GST has its in house capital investment group engaged in investment in Equity and commodity market.
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.