Ernst Young Recruitment 2014 – 15 for freshers in India – Apply Online
Ernst Young Recruitment 2014 – 15 for freshers in India – Apply Online. Ernst Young Job Openings for freshers as Consultant – Tax (Direct /Indirect) and Risk position. Any Graduate fresher are eligible to atted this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Ernst Young|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Role||Consultant – Tax (Direct /Indirect) and Risk|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A|
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
- Experience in domestic and/or international tax and transfer pricing.
- Experience in litigation, tax compliance and advisory.
- Experience in corporate laws, SEBI/FEMA regulation etc.
- Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
- Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.