Aon Hewitt Hiring for freshers in Gurgaon – November 2014
Aon Hewitt Hiring for freshers in Gurgaon – November 2014. Aon Hewitt Recruitment drive for freshers as Customer Service Specialist Position. B.A, B.Com, BBA, BHM, B.Sc freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||AON Hewitt|
|Qualification||BA, B.Com, BBA, BHM, B.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Specialist|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
- The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate service delivery.
- The Team Member works with the Team and Managers to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommends / implements solutions.
- The Team Member should be able to perform rule based transactions with simple calculations.
- This role may be leveraged across multiple teams
- Acquire knowledge from onshore / client (as and when required)
- Prompt response to queries from onshore/client
- Ensures timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
- Ensure adherence to Client SLAs
- Maintain documentation tracker of SOPs/Operating process exceptions and communicate these exceptions to senior team member on regular basis
- Carry out data entry and rule based entry for processes
- Perform simple process calculations
- Ensure First-time quality
- Identify, share, and support operational improvements
- Execute Issue / Query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
- Suggest at least one quest idea in the first 6 months and suggest further improvements with increasing domain and process knowledg
- Graduates in B.Com, B.A, BSc, BBA,BCA (No Full time MBA/MCA/B Tech/BE/B Ed)
- 0-2.7 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Basic computer knowledge (MS-Office)
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.