Amazon India Walkin Drive for freshers in Chennai On 15th November 2014
Amazon India Walkin Drive for freshers in Chennai On 15th November 2014. Amazon Job Openings in Chennai for freshers and experienced as Catalog Associate position. Any Graduate freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Catalog Associate|
|Industry Type||Retail / Wholesale|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards
- Understand and correctly use Amazons Retail Systems Platform(RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancing the retail selection on Amazons online catalog
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in French & German : B1 and above or BA/MA in French/German(Pursuing B1 can also apply)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong business communication skills ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Basics in MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills Ability to do high school level arithmetic
- Familiarity with navigating the internet research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis and identify constraints to recommend a solution on this, we will test the candidates ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
- Bachelors degree in any discipline (Diploma holders will not be considered)
- 0-4 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data
- Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 15th November 2014
Interested candidates please drop in an email to email@example.com
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.