Oracle Job Openings for freshers as Systems Analyst in Bangalore – Apply Online
Oracle Job Openings for freshers as Systems Analyst in Bangalore – Apply Online. Oracle Recruitment drive for freshers as Systems Analyst position. BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech freshers jobs in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, BS|
|Experience||0- 2 Years|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- The candidate will be responsible for applications development, technical support and process improvements that are scalable and sustainable in support of the Incentive Compensation organization.
- The main function of this role is the development & support of Incentive Compensation applications using Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Be a part of the E-Business Suite success story. Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
- Provide support to internal users of Oracle Applications and legacy applications and ensure maximum efficiency in the use of those applications. Respond to requests for support by users.
- Test and coordinate testing of new releases of Oracle Applications. Log bugs against applications and follow up with IT and Development. Monitor future applications releases.
- Train users on features of applications. Maintain applications responsibilities based on work group of user. Act as reporting resource.
- Represent users at Data Center meetings, user meetings at quarter end and whenever necessary. Carry a pager during designated support periods.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems with 0 – 2 year experience.
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.