Honeywell Hiring for freshers as Technical Support Associate in Gurgaon – Apply Online
Honeywell Hiring for freshers as Technical Support Associate in Gurgaon – Apply Online. Honeywell Job Openings in Gurgaon for freshers as Technical Support Associate position. BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma freshers are eligible to apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Job Role||Technical Support Associate|
|Industry Type||IT – Software|
- Responsible for answering Tier 1 calls to support end customers resolve product related issues to the best of their satisfaction.
- Meet all the targets laid down as client requirements under all circumstances – Schedule Adherence, Service Level, VoC, AHT, Calls per Rep, Call quality.
- Have an individual development plan to improve skill set to Tech Support Specialist responsibilities.
- Seek feedback from immediate supervisors via 1-O-1 or metrics discussion
- Seek knowledge sharing sessions with HD/SA for self improvement
- Work closely with immediate supervisor for all performance, learning and development aspects.
- Able to operate PC based programs in a Windows environment.
- Ability to gather and assimilate data to deliver accurate solutions to the customer in a professional manner.
- Takes initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
- Uses up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
- Maximizes productivity levels while providing world class customer service.
- Displays effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates effective use of soft skills – listening, probing and questioning.
- Effective communication skills and appropriate usage of the English language
- Flexibility to work in shifts
How To Apply:
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.