HCL Walkin Drive for 2013, 2014 Passout Freshers on 13th October 2014
HCL Walkin Drive for 2013, 2014 Passout Freshers on 13th October 2014. HCL Job Openings in Chennai for freshers as Software Developer Position. BE, B.Tech,BCA, B.Sc freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech,BCA, B.Sc|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Developer|
|Industry Type||IT-Software / Software Services|
- 2013/2014 B.tech/BE/BCA/BSc Physics, IT
- 50% throughout in academics
- No standing arrears
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
- Willing to sign the bond as applicable
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment
- CTC: 1.80 LPA
- Designation – Trainee
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customers end users
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 13th October 2014
Interview Timings: 9 AM – 11 AM
BS Abdur Rahman University
GST Road, Vandalur,
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.