Amazon Hyderabad Walkin Drive for freshers as Customer Service Associate on 20th to 25th October 2014
Amazon Hyderabad Walkin Drive for freshers as Customer Service Associate From 20th to 25th October 2014. Amazon Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers and experienced as Customer Service Associate position. Any Graduate and Post Graduate candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Amazon India|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Industry Type||Internet / Ecommerce|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills– ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customer issue without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills– ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Computer knowledge/ Skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in their environment
- Customer Focus
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally
- Action oriented and self disciplined
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to quickly & effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sale problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily via Email, Chat and Phone utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th to 25th October 2014
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 3 PM
Regus, Level 3, The belvedere,
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda,
Building No: 9, 10th Floor,
Raheja Mind Space, Madhapur,
Contact Person: Monish/Reuben
Related Fresher Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.