Adduri Technologies Jobs For BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers – Apply Online
Adduri Technologies Jobs For BE, B.Tech, MCA Freshers – Apply Online. Freshers job openings in chennai, vizag for redhat certified trainee engineer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Company Name||Adduri Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
Qualification & Basic Requirement:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows & preferable if certified from Red Hat
- Should be flexible in shift timing
- Knowledge in supporting enterprise class applications.
- Sun Certified System Administrator (SCSA)
Deployment / Configuration:
- Work with other team members in development & System integration & testing (SIT) environment and Product Management to plan the deployment of software releases and continuously improve the infrastructure configuration processes.
- Work with Corporate Operations management to analyse, plan and get the run-book automation related to the software deployment processes and supporting infrastructure
- Develop deployment scripts on a Lifecycle automation platform for the orchestration, integration and automation of building promotions and software releases
- Author internal documentation, such as environment diagrams, installation/configuration documents.
- Assist in establishing and implementing configuration management plans and policies.
- Troubleshoot and debug environment and infrastructure problems found in the non-production environments.
- Assist in the management and documentation of product integration services with multiple business partners, including real-time web services and batch processing.
- Assist in supervising the corporate systems in a racked Sun Solaris/Linux/Intel & space environment, including the following: Sun Solaris, Linux, SMTP Servers, Net backup, Security products, DNS servers, SAN Storage etc.
- Automate systems monitoring tasks using standard monitoring tools.
- Server hardware provisioning including configuration and deployment.
- Data backup management, scheduling and reporting for internal corporate systems.
- Troubleshooting and support corporate operations such as corporate web sites, SFTP sites, ticketing system sites, test management suite and SMTP services.
- Interface with vendors for technical support and scheduled maintenance activities.
- Manage Patch deployment on various devices/servers.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup routines, and other recovery procedures in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system engineers and development teams.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new arrangements.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
How To Apply:
Vacancies for this position have been filled.
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.