Unisys Walkin Drive for 2013 and 2014 Passout freshers from 18th to 30th September 2014
Unisys Walkin Drive for 2013 and 2014 Passout freshers from 18th to 30th September 2014. Unisys Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as Technical Support Engineer – Service Desk position. only 2013 and 2014 passout BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Any Graduate (all branches; no cut off) candidates are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Unisys Global Services India|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, Any Graduate|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer -Service Desk|
- To act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for all IT Customers.
- To maximize service availability.
- To restore service whenever possible.
- To provide desk-side services, desktop management and device lifecycle management and provide business systems support.
- Maintain Hosted client services for extended application and client access.
- Create Portable user profiles to enable agility.
- Stateless device deployment to ease support and replacement.
- Creation of a detailed products catalogue containing all possible devices in a company to add/remove/update products at any time
- Optimization of existing desktops and provide the foundation services for emerging desktop virtualization technologies.
- Creation of content for Self-Service Portal Solutions and L0 support
- Key Responsibilities/Outcomes:
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc, / BCA / Any Graduate (all branches; no cut off) students 2013 and 2014 pass-out. We will consider backlog students for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A+ or MSCDT certification
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player.
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
- Act Independently and be self motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Drive for results
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
Unisys Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 18th to 30th September 2014
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 4 PM
Unisys Global Services India
Purva Premier, No. 135/1,
Residency Road, Bangalore 560025
(Opp. To Bangalore Club, Near Richmond Circle)
Contact Person: Arun Kumar / Surendra R
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.