Thomson Reuters Walkin drive for freshers On 20th and 21st September 2014
Thomson Reuters Walkin drive for freshers On 20th and 21st September 2014. Thomson Reuters Recruitment drive in Mumbai for freshers as Research Analyst Position. M.Com, MA, MBA freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Qualification||M.Com, MA, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Research Analyst|
- Writing “due diligence” reports in a timely manner on subjects across the globe for the varying business and/or compliance requirements of our clients.
- Review, summarize and analyse media articles/company filings, retrieved from open media search, online databases, government departments etc.
- Our reports aim to identify any potential risk factors associated with companies and individuals so our clients can make informed decisions – no client advice is required, just reporting the facts available from within the public domain.
- An ability to accurately filter information quickly and to empathize with our client’s requirements to ensure a quality and timely product is always delivered.
- Experienced candidates with similar exposure.
- Candidates with high proficiency in written English as well as good in searching information from the internet.
- Candidates who are quick in reading and summarizing (speed read with a typing speed of 40 words per minute).
- Candidates who are fluent in read and translate these Asian languages in English. Languages like Arabic, Urdu, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Tamil or Sinhalese will have added advantage over others.
- Candidates who can understand the scope of work and client requirements.
- Candidates who can multitask learn quickly and work independently.
- Candidates we can demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, reliability and completeness in work.
- Candidates who can work in speed and constituently deliver reports in the give TAT or before.
- Resourcefulness and creativity in meeting job objectives.
Preferred Candidates Location:
- Western Railway Line from Churchgate to Virar
- Central Railway Line from Dadar to Ghatkopar.
Thomson Reuters Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th and 21st September 2014
Walk-in Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
Prism Towers, A wing, 8th floor,
Mindspace, Behind Hypercity,
Goregaon (West), Mumbai – 400064.
Contact Person: Ashwin Kelkar
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.