Microsoft Recruitment 2014 – 2015 for UX Designer in Hyderabad – Apply Online
Microsoft Recruitment 2014 – 2015 for UX Designer in Hyderabad – Apply Online. Microsoft Job Openings in Hyderabad for freshers as UX Designer position. BA/BS, MA/MS freshers are eligible to apply fort his position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided link.
|Qualification||BA, BS, MA, MS|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced|
|Job Role||UX Designer|
- The Bing UX team will be breaking new ground this year. We’ll be combining services, web and rich client code to bring web search in all its forms across devices.
- Making these experiences useful, engaging and beautiful will require a solid designer of the highest caliber, to complement an already impressive engineering organization.
- We’re looking for a talented designer who has rock solid in design principles, with problem solving skills and potential.
- We’re defining new category of products, so imaginative design collaboration from the beginning will be essential.
- Design something ridiculously blue-sky OR something immediately implementable
- Lay it on the line by owning the success or failure of the User Experience
- Function in a diverse, friendly and highly technical environment
- Juggle ambiguity without drowning in it
- Communicate, specify and describe their designs to researchers, developers, testers, PMs, senior leadership and other designers without ambiguity and within deadlines
- Projects usually start from scratch and require both conceptual and detailed design thinking.
- This means defining user goals, scenarios, benefits, and flows as well as conceptual designs and prototypes. Typically, these designs are holistic in nature, focusing on the end-to-end experience more than any specific feature(s).
- Fresher or experienced? For the right candidate experience will not be a barrier. We are looking for the best!
- Education requirements include either an MA/MS in interface design, industrial design or highly related field, OR a BA/BS in interaction, industrial design
- Passion for design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography and color.
- User-centric approach to design and working understanding of how to apply user research data
- A design portfolio demonstrating both creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- Ability to use humor and energy to keep the momentum going!
How To Apply:
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.