Microland Walkin Drive for Desktop Support Engineer Freshers on 27th September 2014
Microland Walkin Drive for Desktop Support Engineer Freshers on 27th September 2014. Microland Job Openings in Mumbai for freshers as Desktop Support Engineer Position. Any Graduate and PG freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||Microland Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG|
|Job Role||Desktop Support Engineer|
- Tech Diploma / Graduate Excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in shifts
- Ability to troubleshoot general operating system issues with Win XP & Win 7
- Ability to troubleshooting Lotus notes client end issues, archive emails etc
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot Anti-Virus software issues & should be able to configure Anti-Virus software
- Should be able to configure & troubleshoot network printers
- Ability to perform basic application troubleshooting.
- Fresher’s ( 2014 Passouts)
- Good communication in English is mandatory
- Basic technical knowledge.
- Candidate should be good in terms of communication as its for one of the international customer.
- Candidate should be a graduate i.e-10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from affiliated university. (2014 Pass outs only)
Microland Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 27th September 2014
Interview Timings: 2 PM – 5:30 PM
Phoenix House, ‘A’ Wing,201 (2nd floor),
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel, Mumbai.
Contact Person: Ms. Shubhangi Z
You can also find below related Jobs:
- 600 Jobs for Freshers in Navi Mumbai – Vertex Walkin Drive from 26th to 30th September 2014
- Wipro BPO Walkin Drive in Mumbai for freshers from 26th to 30th September 2014
- Capita India Walkin drive in Pune for freshers from 26th to 30th September 2014
- Indmax Walkin Drive for Freshers Network Administrator From 26th to 31st September 2014
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.