KPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 901 Technical, Non-Technical and Backlog Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 901 Technical, Non-Technical and Backlog Posts. Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment for 901 Technical, Non-Technical and Backlog Posts. KPSC has been released a notification for 901 Teaching jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply online on or before 25th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KPSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-10-2014 till 01:00 PM
- Date of Kannada Language Test: 06, 07 & 08-12-2014 at 10:00 to 11:30 am & 02:00 to 04:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 901 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Technical, Non Technical & Backlog:
- Senior Assistant Director in the Dept. of Information: 03 posts
- Principals in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Assistant Engineer in the Dept. of Sericulture: 01 post
- Lecturer Pharmacognosy: 01 post
- Lecturer Pharmaceutics: 01 post
- Information Assistant in the Dept. of Information: 10 posts
- Kannada Language Teacher: 50 posts
- English Language Teacher: 50 posts
- Hindi Language Teacher: 50 posts
- Urdu Teacher: 50 posts
- Mathematics Teacher: 50 posts
- General Science Teacher: 50 posts
- Social Science Teacher: 50 posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 50 posts
- Computer Teacher: 50 posts
- Art and Crafts Teacher: 50 posts
- First Division Computer Assistant in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Wardens of Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 50 posts
- Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Men): 38 posts
- Wardens of Post Matric Hostel (Women): 56 posts
- Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Boys): 27 posts
- Superintendents of Pre-Matric Hostel (Girls): 39 posts
- Female Staff Nurse in Morarji Desai Residential Schools: 07 posts
- Assistant Librarian in the Dept. of Kannada and Culture : 01 post
- Receptionist-cum-Librarian in the Dept. of Information: 07 posts
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Dept. of Cooperation: 50 posts
- Physician (Unani) in the Dept. of Ayush: 09 posts
- Physician (Nature Cure and Yoga) in the Dept. of Ayush: 01 post
Degree in Journalism of a University established by Law in India or equivalent qualification for S.No.1 post, Master’s degree with B.Ed and must have secured not less than fifty percent of the total marks for S.No.2 post, Degree in Civil Engineering for S.No.3 post, Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and M.Pharm Degree in Pharmacognosy with First Class for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Rs. 300/- for General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
18 – 40 years. Check below notification for Age relaxation.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 25-09-2014 to 25-10-2014 till 01:00 pm.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply Online for Technical, Nontechnical, Backlog Posts in Notification Dt.25-09-14.
- Select the ‘I Accept I have gone through the above instructions’ and click on ‘Open Application’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on ‘Photo & Sign Upload’ by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the ‘Print Application’, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the ‘Payment Details’ by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.
Related Govt Jobs:
- RailTel Corporation Recruitment 2014-2015 for 100 Supervisor Jobs
- Punjab Govt Recruitment 2014-2015 for 137 Asst, Welfare Officer Posts
- RVUNL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 200 Graduate Apprentice Engineer Jobs
- HESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for Engineers, Assistants
- ONGC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 1482 Various Vacancies
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.