IBM Hiring for freshers as Project Trainee in Bangalore – October 2014
IBM Hiring for freshers as Project Trainee in Bangalore – October 2014. IBM Job Openings in Bangalore for freshers as project Trainee position. ME, M.Tech, MCA freshers are eligible to apply online for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below provided IBM registration link.
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
- India Software Labs (ISL) is one of IBM’s premier product development and innovation centers in the world.
- ISL focuses on developing products, technology and solutions for IBM’s Software Group.
- It delivers innovations and thought leadership that drive significant revenues for the IBM Company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a Project trainee, candidate will be responsible to execute assigned tasks, depending on the job function, on time and with high quality.
- Demonstrate abilities and initiatives to learn and improve on technologies in the relevant domain.
- Learn, grasp, and understand complete life cycle of the project being worked on, participate and contribute to design of tasks.
- Able to effectively communicate and express ideas, or concerns to Management and within the team.
- Participate in peer work reviews and provide feedback.
- Knowledge of software development/life cycle process
- Master’s Degree
- English: Fluent
How To Apply:
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.