HCL Comnet Walkin Drive Technical Analyst from 24th to 28th September 2014
HCL Comnet Walkin Drive Technical Analyst from 24th to 28th September 2014. HCL Comnet Recruitment drive in Bangalore for Experienced candidates as Technical Analyst Position. Candidates must have 1 to 3 years of experience in IT field. Interested and eligible candidates with education B.Sc/Any Graduate/ Diploma are requested to attend the walkin drive at below mentioned address.
|Company Name||HCL Comnet|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Job Role||Technical Analyst/ Sr. Technical Analyst|
- Business to Business Technical Support Profile
- Global Support (Should have experience in handling calls with global clients/customers)
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution,and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets,presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Total: 3-4 years of University education post High school (B.Sc./Any Graduate or Diploma(10+3/12+2))
- Bachelors / Masters / Equivalent
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 24th to 28th September 2014
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 4 PM
HCL Comnet Systems and Services Ltd.
Surya Sapphires Plot No 3
2nd Floor, HCL Comnet Block.
Survey No 20 & 22 Konnappana Agrahara Village
Electronic City, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560 100
Contact Person : Venkatraju
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.