HCL Bserv Walkin Drive for Technical Support Experts from 22nd to 27th September 2014
HCL Bserv Walkin Drive for Technical Support Experts from 22nd to 27th September 2014. HCL Bserv Recruitment in Chennai for freshers as Technical Support Experts. BE. B.Tech freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
|Company Name||HCL Technologies Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Technical Support Officer|
- Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues
- Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
- Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
- Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN
- Checking the exchange line issues / outages / Fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
Skill set required:
- Excellent Communication Skills with neutral accent
- Immediate joinees are preferred
- Willing to Work in Night/rotational Shifts
- Basic knowledge about networking concepts for trouble shooting for broadband related issues.
Other Benefits include:
- Doorstep Pick-up and Drop available
- Shifts: Rotational Shift-UK Timings
- 5 days working
- Performance Appraisal – Twice a year
- Opportunity to do MBA while working in HCL
- Career Progression Programs
- Incentive during training period
Salary: 1.6 lakhs to 2.4 lakhs (Depending upon Graduate / Under Graduate / Years of Experience)
- Any Graduate (BE/B.Tech / Arts and Science-Any stream) / Under Graduate (2014 Passed outs + candidates having backlogs up to 4 papers) / Diploma holders.
Note: PLEASE CARRY YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ALONG WITH 2 SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES WHEN YOU WALKIN.
HCL Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 22nd – 27th September 2014
Interview Timings: 10 AM – 3 PM
HCL Technologies Ltd., Business Services
WSS Towers, 1st Floor, No. 107 & No. 108,
Harris Road, Mount Road, Chennai – 600002.
Landmark – Near Casino Theatre.
You can also find below related Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.