CESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for 41 Asst Engineer, Accounts Officer Vacancies
CESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 for 41 Asst Engineer, Asst Accounts Officer Posts. Chamundeswari Electricity Supply Corporation Limited Recruitment for 41 Asst Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer Posts. CESCOM has been released a notification for 41 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online from 9th September 2014 to 9th October 2014 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CESCOM Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer: 39 Posts
- Electrical: 30 Posts
- Computer Engineering/ Information Science/ IT: 04 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication/ ECE: 04 Posts
- Civil: 01 Post
2. Assistant Accounts Officer: 02 Posts
Should possess/ acquire BE of a recognized University/ Institute or AMIE (India) qualification in a) Electrical b) Computer Science c) Information Science d) Information Technology e) Electronics & telecommunications f) Electronics & Communication
Should have a degree in civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE section A&B (civil).
Assistant Accounts Officer:
Should be a M.Com Graduate of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/MBA(Finance).
The candidates should have attained the age of 18 Years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than;
i. 35 Years in case of General Merit candidates.
ii. 38 Years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Candidates.
iii. 40 Years in case of SC/ST and Category I candidates.
The application fees prescribed for applying to the said posts is as follows:
i. Rs. 4000/- (Rupees Four Thousand Only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Category and Category I, IIA,IIB, IIIA, IIIB.
ii. Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Recruitment to these posts shall be made purely on the basis of the marks secured in the Aptitude Test, duly following reservation policy of Government of Karnataka.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cescmysore.org from 09-09-2014 to 09-10-2014 by 17:00 Hrs. Follow below steps to Apply Online:
- Log on to website www.cescmysore.org
- Click on link “AE/ AAO Recruitment Notification”.
- Read the notification carefully
- click on “Click here to Apply Online”.
- Fill the application form with all the details and upload the scanned copies of photograph.
- Now submit the application form.
- After submission of application, take print out of the bank challan and copy of submitted application form.
- Pay the fee through Demand draft at any nationalized bank.
- Revisit the website and upload the scanned copy of DD.
- Take the printout copy of application form, keep application form and DD for future use.
Click Here for Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Govt Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.