Aspiringminds Jobs For Freshers – Content Development Manager – Apply Online
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Manager Content Development|
Aspiring Minds is looking for enthusiastic and hardworking bibliophiles who would be willing to read on various new subjects and create theoretical as well as practical tests in those subjects. The incumbent would be responsible for developing the test framework, identifying and building relationships with other subject matter experts, research and item construction and ensuring that the test meets international quality benchmarks. This is an individual contributor profile.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding client brief and requirements, conducting a detailed primary and secondary research to define module framework.
- Developing a comprehensive project plan, with learnings drawn from other knowledge based instruments.
- Identifying and engaging relevant sources for item construction. Discuss with other subject matter experts and arrive at consensus for the way ahead.
- Developing original content in areas of expertise
- Continuously and proactively engage with subject matter experts to build and maintain long term relationships and for gathering qualitative inputs
- A key KRA would be to closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines.
Desired candidate profile:
- Knowledge expert in technical areas with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas
- Analytical and logical thinker. Ability to inductively and deductively predict outcomes and plan in advance for them
- Organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail
- An interest in learning and assessment theories and a desire to learn constructs and proactively provide suggestions for improvement
- Strong command over basic constructs of written and spoken English
How To Apply:
Vacancies for this position have been filled.
Related Freshers Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.